Classes & Events

Saturday, August 29, 2009

My New Studio...


Hello, as you may have guessed by now, my name is Grace, I am in the middle of opening my brand new Lampworking, Silver & Stone Jewelry Studio. It is such an awesome creative space, there is also a guest bedroom for out of town students & instructors with full kitchen, bath & laundry facilities...I am hoping to have all kinds of fun talented teachers at my new studio in the months & years to come. Not only you will be able to take classes in all kinds of art forms from Lampworking (Glass Bead making) to Silversmithing at my studio, but you will also be able to come & rent the studio by the hour to work on what you have learned in our classes. The studio will also be available for private parties for special events such as Bridal Showers & Girls day out...

The opening date is September 20th from 2:30pm to 6:30pm, My friend & lampworker Jelveh Jaferian of Jelveh Designs will be teaching the first Lampworking class at my studio the same day from 8am to 1pm...this 5 hour beginner class is $125.00. Email me for more information.

Mark your calendars, I am also excited to announce that Corina Tettinger of Corina Beads will be teaching at my studio on October 24th & 25th, her class will start at 10am each day & is scheduled to finish at 6pm, however Corina likes to teach & play in the studio later than 6pm, so you can stay as long as she does. This class is $450.00. Email me for more information.

Here are some photos of the work in progress...






Hope to see you at the studio...

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment