Classes & Events

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jelveh is Teaching Lampwork Classes Here! Here she is with our recent guest instructor, Corina Tettinger


Jelveh from Jelveh Designs is now teaching lampwork bead-making classes here! She says: "My current classes are scheduled on a one on one basis as the studio is booked with classes in Rock Carving & Wire Wrapping for the 2nd and 3rd weekends of Nov, Currently I teach classes in all areas of lampworking, beginner, intermediate & advanced with special classes designed for the individual students, for example, if you like to learn more about Blowing Shards or vessels at the torch, Hollow Beads, Cane making, Trees, Fish or Encased flowers or how to use the new Silver Glass to get the best results, you just let me know and I will design a class around your needs. I also teach many bead designs that can be added to your class, many of which you can see in the sold out section of my shop at www.jelvehdesigns.etsy.com " contact her at jelvehdesigns2@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment